HDFC Mobile Banking Registration and Activation: Do you have Account in HDFC Bank? If yes, then you must be familiar with the HDFC Mobile Banking. HDFC Mobile Banking provides a wide range of banking services online for all the users. Here we will provide you complete information about HDFC Mobile Banking Registration and Activation.
Read More: HOW TO ACTIVATE HDFC INTERNET BANKING
HDFC Mobile Banking Registration and Activation
HDFC Bank is one of the most popular banks in India. HDFC Bank has more than 4700 branches and 12,200 ATMs all across the world. Mobile Banking has changed the way we bank. Using Mobile Banking, all of us can transfer funds, check account balance, request for a new cheque book, make bill payments, etc. without even need to visit the bank. You can perform mobile banking services on a Smartphone or a Tablet. The Mobile Banking services are available 24×7 which saves a lot of time as well as energy.
Read More: HDFC BANK UPI APP
How to register for HDFC Mobile Banking?
There are several ways to register for HDFC Mobile Banking, they are as follows:
Register for HDFC Mobile Banking through ATM
Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, Visit the nearest HDFC Bank ATM.
- Now, Enter your ATM Card and PIN.
- Now, Lookup for the option of “Register Mobile Banking” in other services.
- Enter your 10 Digit Mobile Number and Click on “Confirm”.
- As soon as you do this, you will receive a link on your Registered Mobile number.
- Thus, follow the instructions as available in the Link.
Visit the HDFC Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank branch and ask for the HDFC Mobile Banking Registration Form.
- Fill all the required details in the form and submit the form to the bank.
- The Bank will send you the Login details within a few days.
Generate IPIN for Mobile Banking
After you have received your Customer ID, you can generate your IPIN by visiting the link given below:
Generate IPIN for Mobile Banking by clicking on this link.
How to Activate HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application?
Follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, download the HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your Customer ID as well as IPIN. Then here you have to enter your HDFC Bank Internet Banking Customer ID.
- Then you have to enter your IPIN. If you don’t have your IPIN, you can generate your IPIN by following this link.
- Lastly, Enter the IPIN and login into your Account.
Now, you will be able to Access all the Mobile Banking Services.
Benefits of HDFC Mobile Banking
- Using Mobile Banking, you will be able to pay various Utility Bills.
- You will be able to check Account Balance.
- You can transfer funds to the beneficiary. You can also request for a new Cheque Book, etc.